Government of Ontario Resources
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005
The full updated legislation on the e-laws website.
- AODA, 2005 – Integrated Accessibility Standards
This piece of the AODA Legislation focuses on Employment, Information and Communication and Transportation.
- Customer Service Standard and Employment Standard
Easy to understand outline describing to businesses exactly what they have to do to become compliant under the AODA (Customer Service and Employment Standards)
- Information from the Provincial Government on the AODA
- MCSS AODA Customer Service Regulation 429/07 Guide
The Ministry of Community and Social Services has a very helpful, clear guide to aid businesses in complying with AODA Customer Service Regulation.
- Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2001
Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2001 remains in force until it is repealed